Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I saw this on a blog this morning,  so true!  I want to give ;more of myself today,  laugh more,  be in the moment,  love deeper,  encourage someone,  invest in others!!  I am so very grateful for a husband that lives this every day,  he is the wind beneath my wings.
Something that I have always wanted is a pretty smile,  straight teeth!  I know this is not a deep spiritual desire,  sorry,  but it is real.   Today I have my first appointment toward having this.  Braces at my age!!!!!!!  Crazy?  I am READY!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You are going to be so proud of the results. If it's been bothering you, then I say go fix it. I'm glad I did it...even though I had to suffer through HS pictures, graduation AND my first year of college. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! I went to my first appt today and it looks like it will take awhile before I actually have the braces on. I have to have several appts of xrays, evaluations... I just am so ready to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.....I know you've wanted it for a long time. It is all worth it in the end, even though it is some what embarrassing at the time. Richard and Grace did the FastBraces and only had the for about 1 yr...and 1/2 the price...Lauren, Alison and I were about 2 yrs.

    If you get this message and can and want to....We are having a birthday gathering for Grace tomorrow evening at the music hall starting at about 6. Hamburgers and fun and fellowship....I've been meaning to try to get a hold of you all week.... I've been so busy... Including ER visit this evening w/Richard.

    Hope you all can come.

    Kaylen

    ReplyDelete