Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vintage Thing a Majigs? Is that really a word?

Saturday I left the house not really in the mood for the HUNT.  I just did not think it would be worth the effort,  boy was I wrong!  You just never know what and who will come across your path.  I saw some fellow junkers out having fun,  and I met a wonderfully sweet vintage lady who had the most amazing items!  Just meeting her was worth the trip,  so much to share,  she had lived all over,  and had inherited an old mansion full of antiques....wow!  could this ever happen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?   I can only imagine what fun that would be,  to go through an entire estate of vintage thing a majigs:)!!
 I have to say,  I really think this may be my best find yet!!!
These canisters are in pristine shape and the color is a gorgeous aqua.  They are going to definitely add class to someones Vintage kitchen:)! SOLD


9" , 7" & 5" 

Antique Wall Mounted Tin Match Holder
                                                                      sold

Vintage Convex Oval Frame
18"x12"
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment