Thursday, November 3, 2011

Turkey Trot

Today I am thankful for such a wonderful husband and father to our children.  Thankful that he pushes us to do that extra mile,  literally!  He has had Mavis and I in training to run a 5k,  she is jogging 2.5 miles and I did my sixth 3 mile run last night.  I have never been athletic so this is wild!!
If I can do this...believe me,  anyone can.  I had this as one of my goals before hitting the big 50 and he made sure it happened.  Lovingly of course:).  Henry rides his bike along side of us cheering us on. 
We are starting a new tradition with my sister, brother in law, daughter and son in law, nieces and hopefully nephews this Thanksgiving,  running the 5K Turkey Trot!!!  Then off to the deer camp for our Thanksgiving Feast this time without the guilt;).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment