Monday, March 28, 2011

On the Hunt Again!!

I had soosooo much fun with my two girls junking this weekend that I am "on the hunt again",  or is that back in the saddle again?  Anyway... we had fun scouring sales and sipping on Starbucks,  little Mavis is getting into the hang of things with big sister and me showing her the ropes.  We had several drive bys, and really I had only purchased one item when we went to our last sale, oh my!!  I went into orbit over all the cool mid century lamps, dishes, furnishings, art, luggage.....
                                          just had to share

I think this cork lamp is too cool!
I will be keeping this for now... 
This yellow metal lamp  
This is also a keeper for now,
mid century gossip bench with attatched fiberglass lamp!
loving the peacock blue vinyl 
American Tourister Luggage set in
a pretty gray/blue  $35.00 for the set
Lipstick Red Train Case with 2 keys $20.00 
Wig Case SOLD
General Electric Vintage Kitchen Wall Clock
works great!  $25.00
General Electric Pale Pink Bedside Clock
Works! SOLD
Bright yellow vinyl stool/ottoman! 
Marble Task Lamp
the glass shade is a cool irregular shape 
$15.00
retro Cosco stool SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment