Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where Have You Been?

"Where have you been lately?" some have asked,  seeing no regular blog post going on here for quite some time.
Well... let me tell you!
I have been living my life to the fullest!
Loving the freedom of summer,  swimming almost every day and riding bikes almost every night:).  Listening to endless reports about Mario, Toad Stool and Yoshii?  from sweet grandpirates,  studying God's word in the tree house,  praying for precious friends whose amazing son went on to be with the Lord.  Where have I been?  Mopping floors for someone that is no longer able to,  rubbing lotion on cracked bruised skin and listening to her tell me of when she was growing up in Mississippi raising tomatoes back in the early 1900's.  I have been soaking in time with my little ones on a quilt in the backyard learning about creation,  reading books about the early settlers.  Playing spa with Mavis,  Harriet and Henry,  loving scrubs,  facials,  masks and pedicures.  Listening to giggles,  squeals of children playing then joining in for some fun myself.  Learning that I can still be a child at this age:P.  Having quiet time @ 4:30 a.m. because that is just when God wakes me up with a song in my heart,  waking the house up with the smell of homemade sourdough bread.  Trying to keep up with my "sweet child of mine"  daughter in cool running,  riding the go cart through the woods with Big A and Little A,  having loved ones over for Frito pie and strawberry shortcake.  Being ever so thankful for Mr. P taking time with Henry flying airplanes,  and grateful for Ben being his always, count on, best friend.  Chit chatting with some of the greatest women in the world on Sunday's after church,  watching loads of children have a blast together. Movie night with Avonlea, Mavis and Henry, chips and salsa. All in all just having so much fun that I don't think much about posting,  buying or selling.  Maybe later....

No comments:

Post a Comment