Sunday, April 1, 2012

NO Time To Waste!

spent the day with these two little sluggers:)
I am being taught to number my days...
Today,  up and going,  first baseball game of my grandpirate big A..then off to run/power walk 5 miles, 40 lunges, 50 sit ups, 45 reverse crunches and 100 jumping jacks.  I am amazed at what our bodies can do if we just push ourselves out of our complacency!!! Wooooo Hoooo!
Then...off to pickup my two buddies up above to play with Henry and me,  spraying them with the water hose as they rode the go-kart,  run from them with little A in the go-kart,  Lego's, puzzles, Wii, little people,  all jumping in to clean the house back up,  grilling steaks, making frozen yogurt pops.  Then off to watch "Belles On Their Toes"  with Mavis & Henry munching on homemade salsa and chips.  Oh and then 2 Saxon math lessons for me(love math)!  Time chatting with Mavis in bed and kisses from Henry and off to sleep...
Great Day and looking forward to another one today:).

No comments:

Post a Comment