Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On a much more serious note!

I started this blog about 6 months ago with the intention of sharing some treasures along the way but most importantly sharing my faith.  I seemed to have gotten off course and have just been sharing treasures of the material sort.  Life is so busy and I just log on long enough to post items for sale or pictures of decorating the house or sweet babies,  and seem to have lost sight of what is really important.  I  apologize.    I  am by the grace of  my Lord and Saviour going to try to share the true treasures more often!  The verse that says... "for where your treasure is there will your heart be also "  is so true!!  I  have been caught up in sharing and searching for worldly treasures that I have missed some opportunities for times with family,  friends and time alone with my heavenly Father. 
  I have to say though that this blog has been a true blessing!  In meeting people I would have never have crossed paths with.  Finding a sisterhood with all of you.  I do believe the Lord would have us to be Proverbs 31 women,  busy with building a home,  loving our families,  being wise stewards and most importantly lovingly sharing HIM.
  So this is something that has been on my heart for some time,  I have a wonderful friend that has a website http://www.knowimsaved.com/  ,  this is a site that will help anyone that doubts their salvation,  needs to know how to be saved,  or just needs some great preaching.  Please check it out if you have any of these needs or know of someone that does.

2 comments:

  1. i have been struggling in my walk with God lately and the day i saw this post, i really needed to hear/read it. it tells me that everybody at some point slides a little. as much as i enjoy seeing your treasure hunting finds or love reading about some chubby adorable legs, i can't wait to see what God is going to show us with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I too need to know that others struggle from time to time. I was just thinking about that this morning that we need to confess our sins one to another and then pray for one another because the battle is so real! I heard a wonderful sermon on the way to church about prayer and how much work it should be for us as Christians not something easy! I need to get on my knees and get to work, I have alot of people I know that are lost and will go to hell, that is enough to put me to my knees!

    ReplyDelete