Monday, September 6, 2010

Radical Living!

Just started reading the book "Radical" by David Platt,  great book about
how we need to live for Christ,  His way,  not ours.
So...  I have been thinking about all these things that I have that I really
do not need!  I have more dishes than I will ever use, 2 highchairs and
only one grandchild that needs one :),  more outside riding toys than
Mavis & Henry can ride and the list goes on and on!
  I will be going through the house in the next week,  room by room
letting go of things we no longer need or use. 



2 comments:

  1. I read an excerpt of that book online and am absolutely buying it. It really makes you examine what Christ commanded us to do. A line that really hit me was.."The gospel does not prompt you to mere reflection, the gospel requires a response." Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I think it would be wonderful if every Christian could read this, makes you realize what we really need to be doing!

    ReplyDelete