Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Pickers!

Enamel Table SOLD
Vintage Glass and Silver Decanter $10.00
Antique Blue Lamp is currently not for sale:)
Pearl Lite Hamper SOLD
Vintage Industrial Stool with Vinyl Seat SOLD
Heavy piece!
Great old office chair, swivel with adjustable height and back!
Henry decided this would make a great desk chair for him:)
I think this is original green paint:)
also a heavy piece!


top of stool could be recovered if you are not into
"Perfectly Imperfect"
Vintage Jewelry Rack? SOLD
Assortment of Vintage Shades, Cottage Ruffle one on top SOLD
Chenille Polka Dot $10.00 and Large Victorian SOLD

4 comments:

  1. I would love to get two of your jewelry racks if you still have them!!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do still have 2, just give me a call, I will be in Tyler Thurs morning early and Friday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time do you think you will be in Tyler Friday afternoon? I will meet you wherever.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia I will be in Tyler until probably 3:00, if you will call me I can meet with you or just send me an email when you are ready. dunklin2000_99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete