Friday, June 10, 2011

I Am Stuck on You!

I have a weakness for Vintage Brooches,  you could say I am stuck on them.  I found some fab ones this weekend to add to my collection...
I have fond memories of seeing some like these on my granny  "Hattie"  Sunday mornings at church:).  Now I wear them,  all the time!

This is a necklace I found at an estate sale a while back that I added a wonderful clip on earring to,  love this!!!
.............................................................................

Also,  as I was out "junking",  I found these really cool items at an estate sale;

These will come in handy with all the kiddo's wanting drinks outside after being in the pool:)
sweet knobs are always welcomed for my next recycle project
Mavis and I make home made sourdough wheat bread that is out of this world good!
She and I always are looking for vintage bowls...
and found this for a sweet friend that like coffee when she is camping out with the fam and no electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment