Saturday, July 30, 2011

Effective not Efficient

 I feel Him working on me,  stretching me, molding me,  and I am so ready.   I have known for awhile that I needed to change,  felt mixed up almost dizzy.  Hungering for more depth, sick of the shallow.
He is taking things out of my life that hinder me hearing Him.  Showing me my own heart,  digging deep,  awakening me to an awareness that I have never known. 
  "Efficiency is doing things right,  effectiveness is doing the right things."
  I want to move from unfocused to focused,  from unclear to clarity,  from living out someone else's priorities to living out my own, and from being driven by circumstances to being directed by purpose.  Living by conviction!
  Where do you want to be in one year?  Do you have a plan in place?  Are you working that plan?  You have to have a plan,  don't just let the days pass by being reactive. 
"So teach us to number our days,  that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."  Psalms 90:12

1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed to see in writing...something that has been in my own heart...thank you so much for sharing. It was definitely as my grandfather always said..."there are no coincidences, only Godly appointments." thank you for being my Godly appointment today...

    ReplyDelete