Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Long time no see"

Summer is hopping around here,  I guess we are trying to enjoy each moment to the fullest before we have to start school.  I have a few minutes today to post thanks to my sweet hubby who has taken Mavis, Harriet, Harriet's cuz and Henry to eat Chinese food and then on to "Barnes & Nobles".  He is celebrating with them in honor of memorizing 6 Bible verses!  I have the best man in the world and they, the greatest dad.
                           Ok, enough of the mushy stuff,  on to
                             "Saturday's Stash"
$30 
SOLD

Large Oil Gold Leaf Frame
"He's My Brother"
signed Linda Davidson
 $30
canvas 20"x16"
frame 25.5"x21.5"



Ice Blue Mirror
27"x20.5" sold

Vintage Owl Oil
$25
canvas 8"x10"
frame 13.5"x11.5"
signed Virginia Baker 1973

 Just a thought, this frame was gold,  I just went over it with "old white"  Annie Sloan chalk paint, so.....if you are not into gold....



No comments:

Post a Comment